This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.mwattorneys.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
On this website, we may collect the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to contact you to provide and improve our services.
- We may periodically contact you about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or phone number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information.
Opt Out Instructions
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com or telephone at (916) 452-7033:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.